Separation of current day in register

hscheingold
hscheingold Member ✭✭
There used to be a delineation separating the current day from the rest of the register. This has disappeared, can you put it back.
Thanks

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue line separates the current/past transactions from FUTURE transactions.  It is still there.
    It never has separated the current day from older transactions.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure the register is sorted in DATE order with the newest date at the bottom.  Click the Date Column Heading to sort by date.  You can reverse the order by clicking it again.  And check the filter settings at the top.  Maybe hit Reset.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• hscheingold
    hscheingold Member ✭✭
    There is a blue line in the savings register, but not the checking register. The different line item colors for past transactions were not visible with the grey color. Switching to green made them obvious. Register is in date order.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue line is only shown if there are future transactions.  Is that the case with your checking register?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• hscheingold
    hscheingold Member ✭✭
    MAGIC! The blue line is back and the green register color I selected changed to blue.. I give up - time for wine :-/
  • Jhut0298
    Jhut0298 Member
    I need to update font to fit register on screen and return blue line to current date