Chase Ebill Issues

I'm trying to fix my chase bill tracking. I have 3 credit cards through chase all set up through direct connect. All of the transactions and balances work flawlessly; however, when I go to set up the ebill it just doesn't work. One card shows the last bill as nov 10th and paid, but doesn't update. Another shows na for last bill, due date, amount owed, etc. The last shows the last bill as December early and unpaid, although it has been paid. So it seems there is an issue between my account and the service that retrieves this information from chase...

HELP!!!
Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly by phone on Monday, for assistance. The Community is a user to user forum and the support has the tools to better address your issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has the ability to review your online biller profile to research and report any issues that you are experiencing with the Quicken Bill Manager.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jdsebo15

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on our side to see exactly what was going on and it seems like it's reading as you mentioned in your post but isn't updating on your side properly. I've seen if on my end I'm able to push through those updates so that you're able to see the correct information. Once you get a chance could you try updating the bills again and let me know if that went through or not. If not let me know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• 16mortensenj
    16mortensenj Member ✭✭
    Hello,
    I am in the same situation, not properly updating. Two credit cards through chase. Please let me know if there is any info I can provide to help you. Log files, etc.

Thanks!
  • I am having the same issue with ALL of my ebills: Chase and Capital One. On Quicken they show an old bill, not the new one that is current on the banking website.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly by phone on Monday, for assistance. The Community is a user to user forum and the support has the tools to better address your issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has the ability to review your online biller profile to research and report any issues that you are experiencing with the Quicken Bill Manager.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • William1
    William1 Member ✭✭
    same thing, an accurate bill showing up now is rare. And the chase cards all show the last "statements" being months ago.
  • jdsebo15
    jdsebo15 Member ✭✭
    My issue ended up being with chase. Review chases article regarding quicken
  • KathyMoor
    KathyMoor Member ✭✭
    jdsebo, can you supply a link to the Chase article please? I cannot find one. THanks, Kathy
This discussion has been closed.