Where have my Bills & Reminders gone???

Options
Up until a few days ago, I only had one account in Quicken, and I was used to seeing a listing of upcoming bills and reminders at the bottom of the account listing. Now, I've added a couple of credit card accounts, and perhaps changed the view - and I can no longer see which bills are due anywhere.

PLEASE HELP!

Answers

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In your account, look at the name of this account and go to the right on the same line, you will see a little clock. Click on it and select the period of time you want to see your reminders. I hope it will help.
  • raymorr2
    raymorr2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having a similar problem that just started in January 2021. A few of my deposit reminders show up, but not all of them, and none of my bill reminders show up in the "bill and reminders" listing which I have set to display on my home page. If I go to Manage my bill and income reminders, they are all listed, except for one deposit reminder. They just do not show up on the home page. Today is Jan 2. Can't say for sure if this happened yesterday or not, but definitely was alright in December. I usually show just the next 90 days. I just toggled it to "all-by bills and deposits" and they all (but one) showed up. When I toggled it back to "next 90 days" they showed up again.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @raymorr2

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

To confirm, have you tried to verify the date range being displayed on the home view? 

If the date range does not appear to be the issue I would next select customize and remove the "Stay On Top of Monthly Bills" section.

I would then quit Quicken and reopen the program and the view back under customize and see if this corrects the display issue.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • fletcherjames
    fletcherjames Member ✭✭
    Options
    PROBLEM SOLVED - IT WAS A BUG IN QUICKEN.

The cause for this issue is that I had been at Preferences > Downloaded Transactions and under "After downloading transactions" I had unchecked the box for "Automatically add to banking registers." That turns off the window where you can edit or accept the downloaded transactions. The list of reminders and bills shares the same window location below the register, and this apparently caused that list to disappear as well along with the approval list. THIS SHOULD BE REPORTED AS A BUG. I went back to preferences, unchecked that box, and when I restarted Quicken, my reminders re-appeared. I don't know whether the problem would have gone away just by restarting, or whether the issue would reoccur if I uncheck again, but it's not worth my time to experiment.
This discussion has been closed.