Refund

absaroka
absaroka Member ✭✭
I had applied for a refund for Quicken for Mac Account Name is [Removed - Email]. I have changed my mind and I want to keep the one with this Account Name [Removed - Email]. I was wondering how I can cancel the account with the Account name [Removed - Email]. I couldn't find the right category to ask this question. I would appreciate any information that you could provide. I was having trouble with the account under the account name of [Removed - Email]. Thank you in advance for any help you could provide.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    For issues with your accounts and payment, you need to contact Quicken Support (by phone or chat). This is mostly a forum for seeking and finding help from fellow users. There are a few Quicken employees here who are moderators, but they don't handle account issues like this. Quicken Support should be able to take care of your issues. (Bear in mind that wait times may be a little longer than normal as this is the first business day of the new year.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    Answer ✓
    For issues with your accounts and payment, you need to contact Quicken Support (by phone or chat). This is mostly a forum for seeking and finding help from fellow users. There are a few Quicken employees here who are moderators, but they don't handle account issues like this. Quicken Support should be able to take care of your issues. (Bear in mind that wait times may be a little longer than normal as this is the first business day of the new year.)
  • absaroka
    absaroka Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I will do that
  • mybank2002
    mybank2002 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this stuff is super frustrating. I was getting these transactions as PayPal payments. I never signed up for Bill Pay yet I have been getting charged since August, 2020 with a total of 8 charges or $79.60. Quicken said we don't do refunds but we can cancel it. Why would I even pay that much when it is $72.00 a year for Quicken Primer that has Bill Pay. That makes no sense. I hate when companies have my account info and can just charge like that. 

Here is a link to a refund page. There were no emails sent to me searched through everything of this charge and it asked for my order number. I have nothing from Quicken in my junk account. I would think that it would email me or send me mail every month when I am charged. Nothing online after talking with support to see a purchase history. They had to give me an order number for one of them that they said only shows on their end. 

That is not good customer service. The support rep was very nice so I will give them that. 
    https://www.quicken.com/support/Terms-and-Conditions-For-Exchanging-Returning-or-Refunding-Quicken-Products
  • jacobs
    @mybank2002  There must be something I'm not understanding. Did you use your PayPal account to pay for your Quicken subscription, and that's how it was connected to your Quicken.com account?

What version and level (Deluxe?) of Quicken Mac do you have?

You never signed up for Quicken Bill Manager? And you aren't paying any of your bills from within Quicken? So what have you been charged for? And did you just now notice that you had charges going back over the past 8 months? 
This discussion has been closed.