Budget Report not Saving Properly

When I run my budget vs actual report (a customized report) and save the report it properly saves the fields "Date Range", "Budget" and "Interval"; however, the "Budget Year" keeps reverting back to 2018 (the first year in the "retirement budget file). I manually change it each time in the drop-down box and the report is then correct. It just wont seem to save the current year in the "Budget Year" for the report.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @djett

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • djett
    djett Member
    Thanks for your response. I ran the Validation tool as suggested. This did not find any errors. I closed and reopened Quicken but the same issue persist
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @djett

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

I would next attempt to uninstall using QcleanUI utility and then reinstalling the Quicken application.

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

Please let me know if the behavior persists after this step.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.