Adding PayPal Buyer Credit As An Online Biller

Options
I am not able to add my paypal buyer credit to the billers section to pull in the upcoming bill and due dates. I have no issue with quicken downloading the transactions from this account but i can seem to get it added as a bill as well, i dont have issues with any other lines of credit. is this just not possible now or am i doing something wrong?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @AshTray900

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for Paypal and the message states that there is a missing security check.

This may be a code or access that needs to be enabled on the Paypal Buyer Card to successfully add the bill to Quicken.

If you have not done so already, please visit the Paypal Buyer Credit Card website to confirm your identity.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @AshTray900

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for Paypal and the message states that there is a missing security check.

This may be a code or access that needs to be enabled on the Paypal Buyer Card to successfully add the bill to Quicken.

If you have not done so already, please visit the Paypal Buyer Credit Card website to confirm your identity.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.