One Step UPdate

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: What happened to One Step Update?.

Comments

• JTinLV
    JTinLV Member
    Options
    As of now I am having the same issue, but with a twist.
    I have two files. In my original file, which has been added to and used for many years with multiple versions, the One Step Update button brings up the settings screen.
    In the other one that was created about six months ago, the One Step Update button works properly and does the update after entering the vault password.
    So the issue may not be in the coding for the button but somewhere else in the file settings.
    I haven't found a way to get i back to proper operation in the older file but willing to take suggestions.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JTinLV

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.