Tax Reports are missing!

I am running Quicken for Windows 2020, version R.30.19, build 27.1.30.19.
The entire tax reports section has disappeared from the reports center.
I maintain four files in Quicken, three have the tax reports but one does not.
How do I get the reports to re-appear in the one file?
Thanks for your assistance.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• AJA
    AJA Member ✭✭
    Sherlock - Thanks for your help. To address the steps in the troubleshooting link you provided:
    - I am on the latest version of Quicken.
    - I created a new Quicken file as recommended. The tax reports all showed up in the new file.
    - As I do not have any of the issues mentioned for the Validation process, I did not validate the file.

Do you think reinstalling Quicken would work? I hesitate on this as the other three files are fine, but am open to suggestions from someone with more experience. Thanks again.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    AJA said:
    Sherlock - Thanks for your help. To address the steps in the troubleshooting link you provided:
    - I am on the latest version of Quicken.
    - I created a new Quicken file as recommended. The tax reports all showed up in the new file.
    - As I do not have any of the issues mentioned for the Validation process, I did not validate the file.

Do you think reinstalling Quicken would work? I hesitate on this as the other three files are fine, but am open to suggestions from someone with more experience. Thanks again.
    I suggest you follow the Copy and Validate instructions.

I do not think reinstalling Quicken will resolve the issue.
  • AJA
    AJA Member ✭✭
    Hi Sherlock - validation did not cause the tax reports to reappear in the reports center. However, it did gave me several other items I need to look into. :(
    I am open to any other suggestions.
    Many thanks for your time.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried View | Tabs to Show | Planning?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• AJA
    AJA Member ✭✭
    Bingo! That solved it. Many thanks. :)
This discussion has been closed.