"" Budget Error when Syncing

Options
13»

Answers

• G196
    G196 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Budget will still not sync. I did the update this morning to R30.21 also. I created a new budget, deleted the old budget, and I still get the "Parameter name must be specified for this request". Should this really be this hard?
  • Quantum Entangler
    Options
    I am also having the "budget "" was not synced" error. I have tried all the steps in this post with no success. Like others, I have the blank budget page that I cannot delete.

Please Quicken fix this. I had to convince my wife that it was worth learning Quicken to manage our finances, the biggest benefit being the cloud sync. But now we always get this sync error!
  • Chris Ingoldsby
    Chris Ingoldsby Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same for me... really wish Quicken would address this in a bug fix. Having the budget accessible by mobile device is an important benefit.
  • njpaisley
    njpaisley Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I use no budgets, and just started having this issue. Is a fix available?
  • tpat10
    tpat10 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I Just started having the budget sync issue too (and have never used budgets in Quicken before). When going to Planning>Budgets, I do see it auto-created a Budget 1. If the re-sync attempts continue to fail, I will try deleting it as another user suggested.
  • RZRCrawlin
    Options
    I was having the same issue. Deleted my budget, reset my cloud, logged out and back in, and it works.
  • bpbeinlich
    Options
    I don't use budgets, but Quicken automatically created one for me anyway. I deleted that budget, tried the sync again, and the problem went away. Hope this helps.
  • tdreed1265
    tdreed1265 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Having the same problem. Results in an error on synch and no budget on the mobile app. Have the blank budget in the list which cannot be deleted. This seems to have been going on for way too long and needs to be fixed.
  • nightowlgirl
    nightowlgirl Member ✭✭
    Options
    Was having the same problem. The attempted solutions looked painful. I deleted all the budgets and the error went away. Unfortunately, that means I have to redo the budget but at least I know how to do that.
  • Teodor
    Teodor Member
    Options
    I had to delete 2 budgets and then I saw it...there was a blank line for an extra budget. I deleted all budgets and created a new one. Then synced. It worked. New budget automatically is labeled 2021.
This discussion has been closed.