Is there a way to have the budget file available for writing reports (Q Mac)

Options
burkewl74
burkewl74 Member
edited January 2021 in Reports (Mac)
I am trying to create a trending file for three actual years and the future budget year. It looks like reporting only allows for actual year reporting. I know I can create it by downloading the comparison report and then downloading the budget file into Excel, but do not understand why the budget file cannot show up as an option to include in the reporting potion of the system.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can export the budget report from your budget. Then you'll have to do some work in your spreadsheet to match the data up correctly with the comparison report data you've separately exported.

Budgets are not part of the reports architecture of the program at this point. Whether that will change as they continue to build more reports functionality is anyone's guess. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can export the budget report from your budget. Then you'll have to do some work in your spreadsheet to match the data up correctly with the comparison report data you've separately exported.

Budgets are not part of the reports architecture of the program at this point. Whether that will change as they continue to build more reports functionality is anyone's guess. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • burkewl74
    burkewl74 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that is what I thought based on looking at the reporting selections.
This discussion has been closed.