Enable reconciliation report

Options
Michael Farrell
Michael Farrell Member ✭✭
edited January 2021 in Reports (Windows)
All of a sudden I'm not able to create a reconciliation report. I selected "finish" and no option window popups to create a reconciliation report. I'm a long term Quicken user and never had this problem. I searched through the community for similar issues but not seeing any help. Having the same no reconciliation report window with all my accounts. I know it's going to be something simple, so I hope.
MS user
Quicken 2020, ver R30.21, Build: 17.1.30.21

Mike

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    A Reconciliation report may be generated by opening the account and selecting Reports > Banking > Reconciliation.

To receive the notification when you complete a reconcile, I suggest you check the To run a reconcile report after reconcile preference: select Edit > Preferences...

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    A Reconciliation report may be generated by opening the account and selecting Reports > Banking > Reconciliation.

To receive the notification when you complete a reconcile, I suggest you check the To run a reconcile report after reconcile preference: select Edit > Preferences...

• Michael Farrell
    Options
    Thanks for the very quick response. Not sure how this post reconciliation report preference was un-selected. tks again

Mike
This discussion has been closed.