delete account from report

Options
Hi - I have an account that is not closed, but dormant. I'd like to delete it from the Daily Account Balances report. I've hidden it by editing the account settings, and changed the tools/manage hidden accounts widget. When I look at the report to customize it, this account does not appear in the account tab, but when I run the report, it is in the report and shows a value of 0. How can I keep this account from displaying in the report?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    "Daily Account Balances" sounds like a report you have customized and saved, so the dormant account may be included in the report even though you have now hidden it.

Click the gear at the top right to customize the report, select Accounts, and select Show hidden accounts You should now be able to see the account you want to exclude. Un-check it and save the report, and the account should no longer be included. .
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    "Daily Account Balances" sounds like a report you have customized and saved, so the dormant account may be included in the report even though you have now hidden it.

Click the gear at the top right to customize the report, select Accounts, and select Show hidden accounts You should now be able to see the account you want to exclude. Un-check it and save the report, and the account should no longer be included. .
    QWin Premier subscription
  • rmdenmark
    rmdenmark Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jim - that worked. I had apparently made the change to the report but failed to take the necessary step of saving it again. All's well now.
This discussion has been closed.