I can not get quicken. I have used it before. I think that I ordered it but I can't get it ?

Harry Norton
Harry Norton Member ✭✭
I can not get quicken. I have used it before. I think that I have ordered it but I can't get it ?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Harry Norton  Are you saying you can't download the program? When did you previously use it (e.g. last year? 5 years ago?)  When do you think you ordered it? Did you order on the Quicken.com website, or from some retailer like Amazon or Best Buy or Staples?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harry Norton said:  I can not get quicken. I have used it before. I think that I have ordered it but I can't get it ?
    HUH ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Harry Norton
    Harry Norton Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I need to get QUICKEN. I hnave tried to purchase it, I can not get it Please call me ][phone removed - privacy]
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Harry Norton I'm sorry, but your posts are incomplete and aren't clear about where you're having trouble. If you visit Quicken.com, you can purchase the software, and you can download the software to install on your Mac. Are you having a problem completing the purchase on Quicken.com?

If you can explain more clearly what you've been trying to do and what problem you're running into, hopefully someone here will be able to offer some help. 

Posting on this site to have someone call you won't work. This site consists of fellow users and a few moderators from Quicken. You can call Quicken Support directly and probably get help there. Call 650-250-1900.  Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday. Exact that there will typically be a 10-15 minute wait; sometimes longer and sometimes shorter.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.