Cash Discrepancy

Options

Comments

• gar
    gar Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Baloney,
    Quicken doubles the current cash value of my investment, or nearly doubles-it is not quite twice the current value. [emoved-Disruptive]  This is a Brokerage account with Equipt and they do not have a "fund". The correct amount shows in the Cash Value column but an incorrect amount is shown in the Market Value and where this is derived is anyones guess.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gar said:
    Baloney,
    Quicken doubles the current cash value of my investment, or nearly doubles-it is not quite twice the current value. Why am I paying for this misinformation. This is a Brokerage account with Equipt and they do not have a "fund". The correct amount shows in the Cash Value column but an incorrect amount is shown in the Market Value and where this is derived is anyones guess.
    This statement has nothing to do with the original question, it should be posted as a new question with more details so that it might be possible to figure out what is going wrong in your case.

The original question is only about how to display the information they cash amount instead of the market value.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just adding this back into this split thread -
    SO.... what's the question on THIS thread related to Cash Balance vs Market Value ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10