Online previous reconcile date stuck - how to clear or reset?

Harlan300
Harlan300 Member ✭✭
When attempting to monthly reconcile, one of my accounts to the online balance the previous reconcile date is stuck on as of November 12 2020.

How can I clear it or correct it a later date?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Harlan300

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have been unable to reconcile.

May I ask that you navigate to the left-hand side of Quicken and select the update icon shown below?

Once this has completed, an account status window will be displayed, do you see any errors or messages for the credit card in question?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Harlan300
    Harlan300 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I did get a sync, tried clearing last months transactions and rerunning but it only updated 1 transaction, so i emailed reply with screen shots, but the reply bounced.

I decided it would be quicker to just reload. In doing so I found that Synchrony now allows me to directly update the account rather than batch loading. This may have been the root of the problem.

I consider this closed an thanks for your help.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    You can't rest that date without performing an actual update.

Is this account actually updating correctly?  I also don't know your account type, but it might be that no activity has prevented any further transactional updates. 
  • Harlan300
    Harlan300 Member ✭✭
    Yes I've had multiple transactions posted to this credit card account for Sams, hosted by Synchrony
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Harlan300

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have been unable to reconcile.

May I ask that you navigate to the left-hand side of Quicken and select the update icon shown below?

Once this has completed, an account status window will be displayed, do you see any errors or messages for the credit card in question?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Harlan300
    Harlan300 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I did get a sync, tried clearing last months transactions and rerunning but it only updated 1 transaction, so i emailed reply with screen shots, but the reply bounced.

I decided it would be quicker to just reload. In doing so I found that Synchrony now allows me to directly update the account rather than batch loading. This may have been the root of the problem.

I consider this closed an thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.