Quicken Freezing

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: One step update not updating.

Best Answer

Answers

• Fran Streitman
    Options
    When trying to use one step update. I get a window that freezes the program. the window is so big that if there is a done or cancel box to click, it is not visible and cannot be accessed. Then I have to shut down the computer and start the program again. He;p.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Fran Streitman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue. 

I would start by uninstalling using the QcleanUI utility and then reinstalling the Quicken application.

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

Please let me know if the freezing persists after completing this step.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Mdkd
    Mdkd Member
    Options
    Quicken is freezing when I log on so I have to end task and reboot and then sometimes will work. Also after finally logging on and I update my account it will freeze or say try later. Occasionally I have had bugsplat pop up. I called customer support and share screen and they could not identify problem. This started several months ago.
  • boulangerstephen
    Options
    I have reloaded quicken multiple times and restored my backup file. When I open my Bill and income it shows everything. Once I close quicken and re-open and click on bill and income it freezes the program and I ended up having to go to task manager to close the program.
This discussion has been closed.