How do I get rid of the Subscription expired banners? [Edited]

Options
dgreer
dgreer Member ✭✭
Don't want to renew subscription at this time since Quicken doesn't automatically update all my investment accounts. Some I have to enter manually. Why renew a subscription for only partial updates.

Answers

• UserDavidC
    UserDavidC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't. The annoying banners are the price you pay for not renewing your subscription.
    Quicken user since 1995.
    Current subscription user.
  • dgreer
    dgreer Member ✭✭
    Options
    Figured as much. I wouldn't mind renewing my subscription if Quicken worked as advertised.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this thread: Expiration-Banner   Cast your vote.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dgreer said:
    Don't want to renew subscription at this time since Quicken doesn't automatically update all my investment accounts. Some I have to enter manually. Why renew a subscription for only partial updates.

Which brokerages are you having problems with? Are they US or Canadian brokerages?
    When trying to activate downloads for these brokerages, what error codes or error messages do you get?
    If it's simply a case of the brokerage not supporting Quicken, send an email to their upper level management requesting that they begin the process to support Quicken. This request must be initiated by the brokerage and cannot come from anybody else.
  • dgreer
    dgreer Member ✭✭
    Options
    The account is my Fidelity 401k with work. It never has updated since I had the account. However, I have other accounts with Fidelity that update okay.

Don't remember error code, since subscription expired, I cannot download to get code.
This discussion has been closed.