After updated to version R30.21, all rental property related tools (like tenant) are missing

Options

Answers

• t_zuu
    t_zuu Member
    Options
    After updated to version R30.21, all rental property related tools (like tenant) are missing
  • NordinKa
    NordinKa Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have no problem with it. Or what do you mean?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @t_zuu

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize for any confusion.

I would first navigate to Help > About Quicken and confirm that you are using the Home, Business & Rental Property version.

If that is not the issue, can you please provide where these are missing from? Are the tabs on the blue ribbon missing? Or are the tabs there but your data from these sections are missing.

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • t_zuu
    t_zuu Member
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I checked and I am using Home, Business and Rental Property version. And yes, the entire rental property tab is missing from the navigation bar on top, now I only have " File, Edit, View, Tools. Mobile&Web, Reports and Help" tabs on top. Thanks.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @t_zuu

Thank you for the response and clarification. Please navigate to View > Classic Menus. This should show the missing options along the top. Please let me know if the issue still persists.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi t_zuu, Can you check to see if rental property tab is selected by going to:
    view>Tabs to show>Rental property
This discussion has been closed.