Chase checking not downloading, other accounts downloaded not checking

I updated transactions and they appeared in all my accounts except my checking.  I did it a few times and also checked my sort, etc and all is well there.

I also looked on Chase and they used to have a way to download manually but I don't see that option anymore.

Please help.

Cindy

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I don't have a checking account with Chase but I do have credit cards, and I can download a QFX file for those cards.  Under "Statements" there's a small "download" symbol at far right.
    Then you have to select the Quicken QFX file as the "File Type."

If this is the only Account in Quicken that doesn't seem to be working the first thing I'd try is clicking on the "Reset" button under the "Online Services" tab for the Account and then trying again by clicking on the "Update now" line available within the Account's register.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I don't have a checking account with Chase but I do have credit cards, and I can download a QFX file for those cards.  Under "Statements" there's a small "download" symbol at far right.
    Then you have to select the Quicken QFX file as the "File Type."

If this is the only Account in Quicken that doesn't seem to be working the first thing I'd try is clicking on the "Reset" button under the "Online Services" tab for the Account and then trying again by clicking on the "Update now" line available within the Account's register.
  • Cindy
    Cindy Member ✭✭
    I did try to deactivate this account and there was a pending transaction and when I said accept all to that one transaction all the sudden all my transactions showed up.  I did in the meantime download the file manually so still don't know which one worked.

Thanks so much for your help!!
This discussion has been closed.