Cincinnati Insurance does not seem to be downloading bills

Options
Is this working for anyone else. Have three policies and it says "amount due is not yet available" when that is not the case. When I add this biller, it goes through but I get a two factor security text code on my phone that Quicken never asks for. This site used to work some time ago. At one point had to delete this account and add it back never to see it work again.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Options

Hello@Angelo Bione

Thank you for posting in the Community though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your bill.

On the Bills and Income page does the biller look like the picture below with TRY AGAIN as an option?

If so, go ahead and click TRY AGAIN. You should be presented with this pop up window.

Go ahead and enter your information along with the code.

Did this allow for a connection?

If not, how does the bill look in the Bills and Income tab? Is there any messaging for the bill? This may require a call to SUPPORT as extra steps may be required on our end.

Thank you

Quicken Diana

• Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    Options
    Attached is the screen shot. I am assuming I am probably one of few CinFin customers on Quicken. A few months ago I also added cell phone authentication to this account. Like most insurance policies, one would only get a couple of notices a year. I have three policies with them and would normally get 5. One right now is pending to be paid by Feb 2. Last year I did get the notices. There was a couple of bugs that were fixed last year that caused dropping of accounts. A couple of times Support had me remove and replace all of my billers. Since then I have not seen this one work.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Angelo Bione

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for Cincinnati Insurance.

The message on the accounts states the biller is "Pending": We're working on linking Cincinnati Financial Corporation. We'll let you know if we need anything else.

There is no ETA on when this will be available to be added. One thing to test would be to disable the 2-factor step on the account if possible to see if this corrects the issue. It's possible that the specific 2-factor step is what is not supported.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.