Navy Federal- CC-800

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Navy Federal Credit Union.

Comments

• 87superglide
    87superglide Member ✭✭
    Having a similar problem here. Up until about 2 weeks ago One Step worked fine but now Quicken only finds my wife's CC number which is the secondary number on the account. When I download the QFX file it imports correctly and if I open it with notepad it shows the correct account number, which is the primary account number. Also the update summary gives me error CC-800 saying it looks like the account has been deleted. It has not been deleted and I also deactivated the account and attempted to add it back with a different name but Quicken only finds my wife's account number. All other accounts at Navy Fed work properly. I've done all of the suggested fixes but no joy.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @87superglide

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • 87superglide
    87superglide Member ✭✭
    Thanks, I did all of the steps and Quicken finds all of my accounts, and links them correctly, except the credit card. It finds my wife's account which is the secondary account number. It does not find the primary account number. If I download a QFX file from Navy Fed it has the primary account number and imports correctly into the credit card account.
  • 87superglide
    87superglide Member ✭✭
    Something interesting. I made a copy of a backup file from a month ago and used it in Quicken. In the details of the credit card the account number is "xxxxxxxxxxxxSelect All Car".

Also I deactivated the cc in the backup file and reactivated it. Again it found the secondary card, not the primary. So this is a problem with the connection between the Quicken servers and the Navy Fed servers.
  • I've been having the same issue with my credit card accounts. When I try to add my card from my account, it only detects my wife's card number. And when I try to add Her card from her account (a different one), it only detects my card number.

Additionally, over the last couple weeks, I've been unable to update my other accounts, too. I stopped getting the prompt for two-factor authentication, and the session went straight to "processing data," but there was no data.

Now, as I've tried multiple times to deactivate and reactivate my accounts, I'm getting a CC-800 error that tells me my accounts have been deleted - even though I've just successfully (as far as I can tell) linked them to the online accounts. I've deactivated them and validated the data file as directed, but no joy. As soon as I try to update them again, I get the same error.

Is there any resolution to this?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @87superglide and @RBWhitaker

Thank you for the response and the additional details, although I apologize that the trouble persisted after completing the usual troubleshooting steps.

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support.

Quicken Care has the tools to perform advanced troubleshooting for this issue.

Please let us know how it goes with support.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken find feature does not repopulate the blank box. It used to pre-populate the Quicken find blank box when you are in the register looking for other items. Right-click on the word and find and it would put that word in the blank box easily search for other similar transaction words. Please fix to the way it used to work
  • ScottoG51
    ScottoG51 Member
    I second this request. Also, sometime recently Quicken (Windows subscription) Find stopped recognizing the field in which the cursor is located. It now always initiates with 'Any field' selected.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @87superglide and @RBWhitaker

The problem with NFCU credit cards has been on-going for several months - please see this message thread from last fall https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20125114#Comment_20125114

I am using the same workarounds as you both discuss above, out of necessity.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• System
    System Member admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Navy Federal- CC-800.
This discussion has been closed.