Missing Transactions-Kohls

This discussion was created from comments split from: One Step Update for Kohls Credit Card.

Comments

• Rick4
    Rick4 Member ✭✭✭
    About two weeks ago I've been experience weird behavior when updating my Kohl's account. Prior to that it worked flawlessly but recently it downloads nothing but does not give me any indication that an error has occurred even though I know recent transactions booked per the account website. I tried resetting the account but I get an innocuous 'Unable to reset' message. I then decided to deactivate/reactivate the account. Although it took a very long time to finally complete (it asked me several times for verification), it did so but strill only downloaded transactions that were about two weeks old and none that I entered within the last week or so. I know those transactions booked per the Kohl's website. Anyone else experiencing this strangeness with Kohl's?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rick4

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with missing transactions, please take a moment to review the steps and information provided here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.