Auto reconciliation function stopped working.

I keep receiving "There are no uncleared transactions to reconcile". Also won't allow me to revert to manual reconcilation.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @beckerclb

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might be able to fix the auto reconciliation by resetting it. We should be able to do this by opening the reconciliation but we may need to take an extra step if we have always use online balance to reconcile selected. 

First we'll want to go across the top to tools > account list > select edit on the account we're working with. Click online services and in the bottom right she should see a line saying reconcile using online balance. Make sure it's selected off.  Click Ok.

From here go to the account register and pull up the reconcile screen. You can do this by going across the top to tools > reconcile an account. If you have an active reconcile window open click cancel > no. Open the reconciliation again and you should have a small box asking for reconcile options. You'll want to make sure that you have auto reconcile downloaded transactions and have use online balance selected as well.

Once you've done this I believe you'll need to do the reconcile the first time but after they should download in a reconciled state again.

let me know if this helps you out. If not we can see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @beckerclb

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Does this occur for a specific account or on every account?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Sellardo
    Sellardo Member
    I am having a very similar if not the same issue. I received an Update today and then when I did a One Step Update, I receive no error messages, but none of my cleared items appear and when I click DONE, none of my cleared items change to "R".
  • That is exactly what is happening on all my accounts. They update and change to "c", but none turn to "R". I am using Quicken Online for Windows.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @beckerclb

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might be able to fix the auto reconciliation by resetting it. We should be able to do this by opening the reconciliation but we may need to take an extra step if we have always use online balance to reconcile selected. 

First we'll want to go across the top to tools > account list > select edit on the account we're working with. Click online services and in the bottom right she should see a line saying reconcile using online balance. Make sure it's selected off.  Click Ok.

From here go to the account register and pull up the reconcile screen. You can do this by going across the top to tools > reconcile an account. If you have an active reconcile window open click cancel > no. Open the reconciliation again and you should have a small box asking for reconcile options. You'll want to make sure that you have auto reconcile downloaded transactions and have use online balance selected as well.

Once you've done this I believe you'll need to do the reconcile the first time but after they should download in a reconciled state again.

let me know if this helps you out. If not we can see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.