Remove Online Bill

How do I remove an online bill? The Dropdown menu on the Bills Income and Transfers page only has options to Enter, Refresh, View Bill, and Go To Biller Website.

Answers

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Try the gear icon upper right on the Bills and Income page. Choose Manage Online Billers. You can delete from there.
  • Jim Shiffrin
    Jim Shiffrin Member ✭✭✭
    No - since I am not getting online bills from this biller any more, it does not appear in the Manage Online BIllers page. That was the forest thing I tried.

Jim
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jim Shiffrin

Thank you for the response and the additional details.  Is the bill a recurring payment by chance?

If so, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here. If this does not match what you are seeing, can you please provide a few more details so we can better understand where you are seeing this bill?

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Jim Shiffrin
    Jim Shiffrin Member ✭✭✭
    My Bill and Income Reminders page (Quicken R31.8 on Windows 10) does not have a Repeating Online tab. This is for a VIsa card that I had set up to download bill information. I no longer use this card, and would like to cancel the periodic updates. On the Bills, Income & Transfers page, the main option for this card is Quick Pay. The other choices in the dropdown are Enter, Refresh Bill, View PDF Statement, Link to Reminder, and Go To Biller Website. I just want to remove it from this page!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jim Shiffrin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I recommend you try Validating Online billers. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear-icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu (see below).

Once, the validation completes, see if it will then allow you to remove the biller from Manage Online billers.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jim Shiffrin
    Jim Shiffrin Member ✭✭✭
    Actually, the answer is one line up - Manage Online BIllers, Remove! Apparently I have never used that particular Gear icon before. It's gone now.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you got it resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.