Chase Checking not downloading: "Need Direct Connect Login", but Chase says call Quicken ???

Options
Chase Checking stopped downloading this month. Quicken says to call Chase for "Direct Connect Login," that may be different from usual Chase Login. Called Chase, who said no such thing as "Direct Connect Login," use Usual login. Chase said to call back Quicken. Quicken said to call back Chase and ask for a supervisor. Quicken Support said that other Quicken users were having a similar problem, and that Chase support needed to be better informed. Any one else having this issue ?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @CoffeeBuff

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Did you experience any error messages prior to contacting support or Chase? To clarify, Chase does not have a special login requirement for Direct Connect. They do have a process to enable Direct Connect.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined here to ensure that Direct Connect has been enabled on the Chase website.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • CoffeeBuff
    CoffeeBuff Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Quicken Tyka, your link helped right away, after 1 month of trying to follow what would come up each time I tried to connect back to Chase. I suggest you look at my chat yesterday Tickent # 8291657 for quality assurance. The Chat told me that I needed to call back Chase Support and ask for a supervisor. Quicken Chat said that not all Chase Tech Support knew how to facilitate the Direct Connect. The Quicken Chat should have been able to give me the link you just did.

Thank you Quicken Tyka, @CoffeeBuff
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @CoffeeBuff

Thank you for the response. I am glad to hear that the issues have now been resolved. I have passed this interaction onto our Senior Leadership staff for review.

I do apologize for the frustration that this has caused and for any inaccurate information received. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.