After R31.8 update - Calendar doesn't show entered transactions any more

Options
rondesgr
rondesgr Member ✭✭
After last week's update to Quicken Premier 2020 R31.8 27.1.31.8, my calendar no longer shows recorded transactions even though the option is checked on. It does show reminders.  Also all the cleared transactions in all my accounts are no longer marked as cleared.  Finally, I can't "talk to support" via the quicken web site.  The page just sits there.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @rondesgr

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd it's not showing any since I don't see any issues on my end. It would be best to  contact Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so. This will be the best as they can help you in real time. 

The talk to support button may be blocked because of having popups blocked but I would recommend looking at this article down below for a couple of different steps to get it to pop up.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-talk-to-support-does-not-respond#latest

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.