Does Quicken calculate my available credit?

Options
I would love to see what amount of credit, and at what interest rates, are on my credit accounts in Quicken. Seems like all the information is in the system, but I don't see anything in budgeting/planning or elsewhere.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    We may view and set the amount of credit and interest rates for the credit card accounts on the Credit Card Accounts item on a Home view, on the Debt view of the Property & Debt tab, and on the Account Details window of each account.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    We may view and set the amount of credit and interest rates for the credit card accounts on the Credit Card Accounts item on a Home view, on the Debt view of the Property & Debt tab, and on the Account Details window of each account.
  • pgregston
    pgregston Member
    Options
    Right. But how about seeing all of my available credit in one window? You know a list of each account and the remaining credit available as well as the current interest rate on each? When I am going to make a purchase, or juggle things, this view would be powerful compared to jumping from page to page. Was hoping this already existed and I just didn't know where to look.
  • pgregston
    pgregston Member
    Options
    Oh now I see. I have to customize home view to show "Credit Card Accounts". That does it. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.