Why am I constantly having problems downloading my transactions.

Options
I always have problems downloading from my credit cards and especially from the Bank of the West. If I you can't solve these problems it would be easier to enter my transactions manually. It is tax time I need all the help I can get. I can't download my transactions from December 2020.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Frank M Siino

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issues you are experiencing have been going on for a very extended amount of time-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Frank M Siino

Can you give me a little more information.  Which types of credit cards are you having problems with (mastercard, visa, something else)?  Are you getting any error codes when the downloads fail?  If so, which codes do you see? Also which versions of both Quicken and Windows are you running?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frank M Siino
    Options
    I went to a different browser to download my Bank of the West transactions. My transactions never balance, the statements balance. Every month I do a balance adjustment and the next I get another out of balance. I believe I have the latest Quicken rental program. I am running Windows 10. Citi Bank I have not been able to download since February 2020. Schwab Bank since May 2020. Bank of America since November 2020. Error code CC 501 on BoA. My credit cards are Visa.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Frank M Siino

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issues you are experiencing have been going on for a very extended amount of time-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.