Reconilation Problems..

I 've been having an ongoing issue with reconciliation. Even though I have "reconcile using online balance" with my accounts none of them are doing it. Anyone else having this issue? Been this way for about 2 or so months and nothing resolves it.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.

If you haven't already, I suggest you reset your reconcile options: open the register and press Ctrl + Shift + E, select the Online Services tab, uncheck Reconcile using online balance, select OK, press Ctrl + R, choose Use online balance, check the desired options, and OK.

If the online balance and date obtained from the financial institution is not reliable or not accurate, I suggest using a statement obtained from the financial institution.
  • c30sm9
    c30sm9 Member
    I am having the same issue. It started after they updated and I no longer needed to enter my password to update accounts.
  • Louis Matarazzo
    Louis Matarazzo Member ✭✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About QuickenPlease provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.
    >
    > If you haven't already, I suggest you reset your reconcile options: open the register and press Ctrl + Shift + E, select the Online Services tab, uncheck Reconcile using online balance, select OK, press Ctrl + R, choose Use online balance, check the desired options, and OK.
    >
    > If the online balance and date obtained from the financial institution is not reliable or not accurate, I suggest using a statement obtained from the financial institution.

I have the most recent update and I have done that. It happens to ALL of my accounts...I've been using this software for over 19 years and have never had issues like this...
  • Louis Matarazzo
    Louis Matarazzo Member ✭✭✭
    When is the "reconcile with online balances" going to be fixed? this is an ongoing issue and hasn't been addressed. It worked and then it didn't..
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    When is the "reconcile with online balances" going to be fixed? this is an ongoing issue and hasn't been addressed. It worked and then it didn't..
    Generally, Quicken doesn't let us know when an issue will be addressed.  I suggest you report the issue to Quicken Support and work around the issue until you discover it has been addressed.  You may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • LesleyP
    LesleyP Member
    I am having the same issue, I have done the fix. It is so bad for me that I am considering not renewing my subscription. I have used Quicken for 20+ heck maybe 25 years. Since the 90's. It is sad and very very frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.