Loading Deluxe Quicken unto second computer?

I have 2018 Deluxe-2 year membership. I have never used or registered to use on-line services in any Quicken versions since they became available. I want to load my 16 digit activation to new computer I just bought. and unable to activate on line with number on new computer??? Please help. I leave one computer in another site and one computer at home. Do I have to buy two separate Quickens????
Thanks

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    You only use the activation code ONCE.  Doing so, registers it with Quicken.com and sets up your subscription.
    When installing on a second computer, go to Quicken.com, login with your Quicken Id, download the installation program and execute it on the second computer.  When you start the newly installed Quicken, you will need to register it using your existing Quicken Id.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    You only use the activation code ONCE.  Doing so, registers it with Quicken.com and sets up your subscription.
    When installing on a second computer, go to Quicken.com, login with your Quicken Id, download the installation program and execute it on the second computer.  When you start the newly installed Quicken, you will need to register it using your existing Quicken Id.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Thanks splasher for good directions.. it was successful and now I can travel
This discussion has been closed.