Can't download transactions from BB&T and Citibank

Options
Normafuller1
Normafuller1 Unconfirmed, Member
I have tried several times to download transactions from BB&T and Citibank with NO success. Ideas? I had no problem in December.

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there might be some glitches in online services today -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• verberer
    verberer Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    Having same problem. Cant download from BB&T
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Normafuller1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. We'll need some more information before we try any troubleshooting. Are you receiving any errors when trying to download or is there nothing? How long have you been having this issue? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps previously? 

Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll see what we're able to find out.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Bryan136
    Bryan136 Member ✭✭
    Options
    same problem with downloads from BB&T. no error messages until this afternoon. now its giving me this error - CC501
  • gbrewer0
    gbrewer0 Member
    Options
    having problems with CitiBank updates. Have deactivated and reactivated without success. Manual download from Citi gives error message that the account does not exist.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Bryan136

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

A "501" error will also require you to contact Quicken support for a review of the log files for a possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.