Anyone losing their budgets when they backup their file?

I am experiencing a loss of my budget when I backup my file. I'm using Year 2020 Version R30.21 Build 27.1.30.21
Tagged:

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• I've done this and it happened again.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Larry Cromwell Clark

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd. If you were to try loading a previous backup from a different patch does this happen as well? If you haven't I would recommend trying although it might be a bit back since this was originally about 3 weeks ago almost now. 

If you create a new one does it also happen to do the same thing as well? This would let us know a bit more if it was the specific to the original budget or if it's located towards the file. 

If you could test these two things out or if you have already please let us know what you were able to find out. We'll see what we can do next once we have more information.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I did this and still occurring. I think the automatic backup is causing this. I'm OK after manual backups.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Larry Cromwell Clark

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. I have seen a few reports of this behavior over the years, however, I have not been able to recreate this issue, nor has a bug ticket been opened yet.

If you have not done so already, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and to report this issue. This will be used to investigate and research this issue further, however, this will not receive a direct response.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Thanks Tyka. I just reported the issue.
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    [Removed - Off Topic/Speculation]
    Quicken User Since - 1991
This discussion has been closed.