What happened to Wells Fargo Credit Card Quickpay ?

Working well for weeks. Stopped working. Dropped and added Biller again.
Get the "bill added but..... try again".

Answers

• Avalon369
    Avalon369 Member
    edited February 2021
    [Removed]
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ashalit

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your online biller profile and I do see that the Wells Fargo bill is listed as "pending" meaning that it is waiting to sync.

I do see that overall the biller is not connecting, however, there is no known issue at this time. I have reported this biller to our service provider. Please allow 48 hours and attempt to sync once more.

Please let me know if you continue to experience trouble with this biller after waiting 48 hours.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ashalit
    ashalit Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka Tyka - Evidently its a biller issue. Is there a way to issue a QuickPay payment without a bill. I am more interested in being able to issue a QuickPay (ie not CheckPay).
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ashalit

Thank you for the response and additional details.

Quick Pay requires that an online biller be accessible to Quicken. Quick Pay may not be used to make a payment to a payee that does not have an online biller.

If you are unable to make a Quick Pay or Check Pay payment to pay this biller, you may need to explore other options to pay this bill, I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.