Citi CC-501

Just started getting a cc-501 error msg from Citi. I use Quicken for Windows Premier 2020

Best Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello Everyone, 

We are currently seeing an increase in CC501 (Windows) or a ccscrape.163 (Mac). We are currently aware of the issue and are working on resolving it. We currently do not have an ETA on when it will be fixed. I would recommend following this post for any updates on the issue. You can do so by clicking the star to the right of the posts title.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Hello Everyone, 

We are currently seeing an increase in CC501 (Windows) or a ccscrape.163 (Mac). We are currently aware of the issue and are working on resolving it. We currently do not have an ETA on when it will be fixed. For any updates I would recommend following the main Citi thread down below. You can do so by clicking the star to the right of the title.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20153659#Comment_20153659

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco

Hello @Mark Veta

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.  It sounds like this started today.  If you haven't already I would recommend taking a look at the article down below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

We can also attempt in a test file to see if we experience a similar issue. I'll leave instructions down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

You'll find it on the third step down below. This will give us a better idea if it's a file problem or a Connection problem. Once you get the chance let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• PennyRich
    PennyRich Member ✭✭
    > @"Mark Veta" said:
    > Just started getting a cc-501 error msg from Citi. I use Quicken for Windows Premier 2020

Same for me.
    Quicken R31.12 for Windows
  • LNafziger
    LNafziger Member ✭✭
    I just started having this same problem too.
  • GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    Me too.

Quicken R31.12 for Windows
  • richmck
    richmck Member
    I also have been receiving CC-501 trying to connect to PNC Bank for the past several days. I did, once again, remove and add the accounts and tried again. Other than constantly bringing this to Quicken's attention is there something else that can be done? These errors CC-501 & 502) have been ongoing issues. When can we expect this fixed?
  • GermanBlueRam
    One additional note on the Citi CC-501. I did go to my account on citi.com to confirm that the existing permissions for access by "desktop software" had not been removed for some reason. Everything looked OK there...
  • Same error here also.
  • brighteyes
    brighteyes Member ✭✭
    Me too. Same error
  • AndyD
    AndyD Member
    Same thing here. PW hasn't changed. I can log into Citi's web site without issue. Started yesterday in Quicken. Fix it.
  • clifff
    clifff Member ✭✭
    Also cc-501
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Hello Everyone, 

We are currently seeing an increase in CC501 (Windows) or a ccscrape.163 (Mac). We are currently aware of the issue and are working on resolving it. We currently do not have an ETA on when it will be fixed. I would recommend following this post for any updates on the issue. You can do so by clicking the star to the right of the posts title.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Brent Meyers
    Brent Meyers Member ✭✭✭
    After ver 3.12 install, OSU stopped working. I was able to recover all but my CITI credit card account. First, I tried to restore the account. This failed. I then deactivated the account and tried to activate it. During the activation process, quicken connects to CITI and presents the login screen. The login fails, I have confirmed the ID and Password by signing into the CITI website. I was receiving the CC-501 error code prior to trying to recover the account.

I have run verification on the working file, any suggestions are welcome.

Windows 10 Pro 20H2, All files on 'C' drive. The problem does not change with Quicken restart or computer restart. CC-501 error reported using OSU and menu update function. 
  • Also getting cc-501 error msg from Citi. Windows 10/Quicken subscription. Started 2-7-2021.
  • Also receiving CC-501 error when trying to update Citi account.
  • Ken W.
    Ken W. Member ✭✭✭
    Difficulty downloading my two CitiCard transactions. I receive this odd error message: "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape 163: Invalid Wareki year. Account keys change required" If I repeatedly attempt to Update by CitiCard accounts I eventually succeed. Sometimes only one account will download. But if I continue to try to update. the second account does update. Help please.
  • BrookW
    BrookW Member
    I have the same problem. Error CC-501 - Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server. The only account that was unable to download transactions was the CitiCard account
  • Wendy
    Wendy Member ✭✭✭
    Same for me. Quicken for Windows R31.12. CC-501 Error doing online update with Citibank
  • Janet Roth
    Janet Roth Member ✭✭
    I'm having same problem today with Citi. WIN 10, Quicken Deluxe 2020 R31.12, Build 27.1.31.12
  • RJ
    RJ Member ✭✭
    I see the issue occurred last month and was resolved in late Jan. For me, the issue is back.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Hello Everyone, 

We are currently seeing an increase in CC501 (Windows) or a ccscrape.163 (Mac). We are currently aware of the issue and are working on resolving it. We currently do not have an ETA on when it will be fixed. For any updates I would recommend following the main Citi thread down below. You can do so by clicking the star to the right of the title.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20153659#Comment_20153659

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • cynstalker
    cynstalker Member ✭✭
    Me too.
  • tklybarger
    tklybarger Member ✭✭
    Same problem here, Windows, Premier version R31.12 build 27.1.31.12
  • dennisnolan
    dennisnolan Member ✭✭
    I called Quicken support and was connected faster than expected for Monday morning. The agent took me through the steps. It seems my Citi credit cards now have to be connected through Citicards rather than Citibank, using Direct Connect rather than Express Web Connect. Citi just didn't tell us of the changes. Once those changes were made, downloading worked fine.
  • clifff
    clifff Member ✭✭
    please supply url for citicards...thanks
  • I am still receiving a CC-501 on my Costco Citi Visa as of this writing.
  • GermanBlueRam
    So what are the steps to change the institution to Citicards?
  • Larry4
    Larry4 Member ✭✭✭
    Same here, CC-501 on my Citibank Costco Visa that started (again) yesterday.  Disconnected the account and now cannot reconnect it.  Just get "Oops we're having a problem CC-501" 
  • clifff
    clifff Member ✭✭
    Why is the Citi problem not listed under Alerts and Known Product Issues???
This discussion has been closed.