Scheduled Transactions in Quicken register that are Paid Directly not showing in summary report

Options
Randy Mac
Randy Mac Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Mac)
I have scheduled several transactions that are Paid Directly through my bank website. These transactions are in the register but do not show up when I create a report within Budget section that allows me to see total expenditures through end of current month. How do I get the report to show all transactions? I used to be able to select "End of Month" to get total month transactions instead of month to date

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There are two places you can see scheduled transactions in Quicken Mac. One is by clicking on Bills & Income on the top row of tabs/links. the various tabs of Bills, Income and Payees give you different aspects of your scheduled transactions.

The other is to see them in your registers. In the upper right corner, under the search box, click on the little clock icon to set how many scheduled transactions you want to have visible in the register -- from just the next instance of each one to everything over the next year. 

Note that this is set on a register-by-register basis. So perhaps you want to see 3 months out for your checking account, but only your next schedule ones for your credit card.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    "Paid Directly through my bank". . . do you have BillPay service where those bill payments show up in Quicken, or are these simply scheduled transactions reflecting what you do at your bank's website?

If the latter, have you "Marked them as Paid" from within the Quicken register? They won't show up in reports if you do not. They have to be posted.
  • Bradron
    Bradron Member
    Options
    I am trying to produce a List of scheduled transactions. The 'Help' states "Choose Lists - scheduled transactions" but I cannot find anywhere where I can "Choose Lists" Advice please
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There are two places you can see scheduled transactions in Quicken Mac. One is by clicking on Bills & Income on the top row of tabs/links. the various tabs of Bills, Income and Payees give you different aspects of your scheduled transactions.

The other is to see them in your registers. In the upper right corner, under the search box, click on the little clock icon to set how many scheduled transactions you want to have visible in the register -- from just the next instance of each one to everything over the next year. 

Note that this is set on a register-by-register basis. So perhaps you want to see 3 months out for your checking account, but only your next schedule ones for your credit card.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.