I've renewed my subscription, but still getting Expired message - also Max Datasets

After taking off the old version and installing the new version, I am still getting the expired subscription prompts. It says you have exceeded the max number of data sets or continue to perform at current task at this time. Signing out and back in didn't work

Answers

• Please answer the question
  • why wont it work. if it can' can i get my refund. tired of trying to get it to work
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @John Blair

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the particular issue you're having with the max datasets you'll need to contact Quicken support as they're the only ones who can help with fixing the dataset problem you're having. They should also be able to help you with the expiration prompt as well to see what exactly is preventing it from not showing as updated. I'll leave our information down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    why wont it work. if it can' can i get my refund. tired of trying to get it to work
    We are mostly other customers here.... so complaining is just wasted.
    We also work with specific Q&A - like.... I did THIS, and got THAT -
    [EDIT] - updated topic title to better reflect the actual Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.