Starting yesterday, my Subscription version is not even attempting to make transaction matches.

Options
Is there a bug in one of the updates last weekend?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello all

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We are seeing reports of transactions not matching or transfers not being detected.

If you have not done so already, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue using this form.

This report will be used to investigate and research this issue further. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• tracysmith
    Options
    I have the same issue. No bank updates; no credit card updates - nothing.
  • Wild Willy 68
    Options
    I am using the Windows Subscription Version. I have three accounts at two financial institutions using Web Express Connect and another account at a different institution using Direct Connect. All had downloads Tuesday and shared the same problem - they did download, but did not attempt to match transactions to those already entered into my register. (Quicken has never been great at this - if it's not a perfect match it just makes a new transaction without suggesting a potential match. At least, I haven't been able to find a setting to change that.) Wednesday, only my main checking account (on Web Express Connect) had transactions to download, and the match problem persisted. My computer did an automatic restart last night, and when I did the usual One-Step Update from the Account Bar this morning , again it only returned a result from my main checking account. It showed five transactions, the same as yesterday, but actually nothing downloaded. So, I went to Settings for that account and did an update, and it correctly downloaded three new transactions. But, again, it did not attempt to match them. And I haven't been clever enough to figure out how to undo a "no match".
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Wild Willy 68

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • mamskel
    mamskel Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I contacted support to chat with an agent. He kept telling me I was entering things twice, which I am not. Absolutely zero help. Maybe someone here will know the solution.
  • mamskel
    mamskel Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am getting duplicate transactions. For example; I enter a check, credit card purchase, etc in my register when I make the transaction. When my account updates and downloads transactions that have cleared, I get a duplicate transaction of the one I already entered. Transactions no longer "match up" with register entries. This is happening with all my accounts. Does anyone know how to fix it? (I really don't want to have to manually delete every duplicate transaction.) Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
  • Harold-Jr
    Harold-Jr Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm seeing the same thing.
  • System
    System Member admin
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: duplicate transfer transactions.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello all

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We are seeing reports of transactions not matching or transfers not being detected.

If you have not done so already, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue using this form.

This report will be used to investigate and research this issue further. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Wild Willy 68
    Wild Willy 68 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I did do the "Report a Problem" thing. I have been chomping at the bit to do an update that actually included cleared transactions after the huge program update last week. Today, I had 12 cleared transactions across three accounts, and all matched perfectly! Problem solved! Hooray!!!
This discussion has been closed.