More USAA problems, downloading pending transactions, others not downloading at all

Hi all, I know I'm preaching to the choir but I'm having USAA downloading issues that I haven't seen reported elsewhere. Pending debit card transactions are now downloading twice - once as a "pending" transaction and then again when it actually posts. My cleared check transactions also aren't downloading at all. They've cleared as per the USAA website but they don't come into Quicken with the download. This is for my checking account. Payments are duplicating on my USAA credit card account, days apart. This is just ridiculous. My accounts are constantly out of balance. Of course, this all started up after the migration to the "new USAA bank".

I'd contact Quicken but figure they'd just tell me they were "working on it". Has anyone had any success with getting any of this to work? I don't see any updates on the "known online issues" page. Thanks.

Answers

• drhamilton
    drhamilton Member ✭✭
    Same exact kinds of issues. This is a serious fail by Quicken. Doubt they were surprised by USAA. This has been very difficult for me. I have several accounts with USAA and as a matter of habit, I normally update every day. As a result, I deal with this mess every day. I should probably stay away for a while, but I am anxious as we move into tax season. The absence of recent comment from Quicken is worrisome.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same exact kinds of issues. This is a serious fail by Quicken. Doubt they were surprised by USAA. This has been very difficult for me. I have several accounts with USAA and as a matter of habit, I normally update every day. As a result, I deal with this mess every day. I should probably stay away for a while, but I am anxious as we move into tax season. The absence of recent comment from Quicken is worrisome.
    This isn't a Quicken problem, it is a USAA problem.  USAA is clearly sending the wrong information.  Look at the OFX log.  Help -> Log Files -> OFX Log.

The moderators have put up what help they can, but what do you say to Quicken users when it is USAA that has to make the changes?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • 87Dfv43
    87Dfv43 Member
    The only solution I can think of at this time for the duplicate charge download problem is to use another card. I hate to drop my USAA accounts since I have been a USAA member since the 70s.
This discussion has been closed.