Wells Fargo download issues

My Quicken program has stopped downloading transactions from Wells Fargo. I receive a "Sync Error" warning - Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers. Try again later. If the error persists contact Quicken Support." I've tried dis-connecting all Wells Fargo accounts, updating password, and reconnecting account but still get same message. I can connect to Wells Fargo website just fine via internet so appears to be just a Quicken error. Are others experiencing? Quicken please fix this!

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @billybaroo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by signing out of the Quicken program signing back in.

To do so, please navigate to the menu bar along the top and choose "Quicken" and select "Sign Out." Then sign back in with your quicken ID.

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let me know if you still encounter this error message.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Same issue here. Suddenly says "Account Mismatch" -- Error 106. All of online banking appears down. NelNet, B of A, Citi -- all not updating properly.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Benjamin Glickman

Thanks for letting us know you're having a similar issue. If you're able to could you try seeing if we have a similar issue in a test file. You can do so by going across the top to file > new. Select from scratch and continue through the setup. You'll want to choose don't sync to mobile and web when it appears. Go ahead and try signing into Wells Fargo and see if the same issue appear as well.

Once you've done this let us know how it goes! 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • billybaroo
    billybaroo Member ✭✭
    I tried loging out of Quicken, shutting down laptop and restarting. Received same "SYNC ERROR" when trying to setup Wells Fargo for downloads. I was trying to set up using Quicken Connect. I tried to set up using Direct Connect and it appeared that it may work after it had me log in to Wells Fargo account, but I was hoping to not have to pay the $3/month charge Wells Fargo charges for the Direct Connect. I did not complete the process to connect using Direct Connect. Still hopeful I can get Quicken Connect to work but ??
  • nelsondrea
    nelsondrea Member ✭✭
    Same issue. Quicken doesn't appear to be able to connect to Wells Fargo at all. Highly annoying!
  • nelsondrea
    nelsondrea Member ✭✭
    This is the error message I've been getting...
  • Nix1216
    Nix1216 Member
    I was getting the same error message as nelsondrea. Support walked me thru a fix, but the "fix" was setting it up via Direct Connect, and I don't want to pay the $3.00 monthly fee. Now when I try to set-up via Direct Connect, this is what I'm getting.
    Second support agent I spoke with said he's heard WellsFargo doesn't always charge for the Direct Connect fee, so I'm going to contact them after the holiday and see what they say... but if anyone figures out what is going on in the meantime.....
  • Nix1216
    Nix1216 Member
    Sorry-- should say set-up via Quicken Connect!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Nix1216

Thanks for letting us know. I know you've already contacted support but the error you're receiving is one that we need to fix on our side. The aggregator in error is something that we collect logs for. Did the previous rep not try this when they were working with you? In any case I would recommend giving a call again and this time having them collect logs so that they're able to see what exactly his happening when you're trying to connect. I'll leave our hours and link down below.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Support

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• dabres
    dabres Member
    Over the last couple of weeks I have had the same issues described above. Contacted support and he set me up with Direct Connect and it seems to be working as far as downloads from Wells Fargo, but I have lost the syncing to my mobile devices?? ugh! I guessed that Wells Fargo changed something that broke Quicken Connect so they could charge $3 for the service. Hoping that Quicken and Wells Fargo get together and work something out.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Hello @dabres

Thank you for the response and the additional details. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to sync to mobile? If not, what is happening that is appearing to be now lost?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • dabres
    dabres Member
    Thanks for your quick response -Quicken Tyka.

Here is the error message that I am getting - I get it for all my Wells Fargo Accts:
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dabres

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined here.

This article does state that it's for 101/103 errors but these steps may remedy the issue that you're experiencing.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.