Adding Phillips 66 credit card - from Synchrony Bank

Options
I have all my credit cards set up as a connected account...
But I cannot get my Phillips 66 card to work...
Quicken does not recognize Phillips 66....nor Drivesavvy....nor Synchrony Bank which I believe is the issueing bank...

Anyone know the fix...???
Thanks in advance...
Steve

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @stevem5000

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we're able to try to import the file from the website of your card. You'll want to see if you're able to find a download/export button to try importing to Quicken. I'll leave an article down below with more details.

https://www.quicken.com/support/web-connect-troubleshooting

Once you've had the chance let us know if you're able to import into Quicken. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• stevem5000
    Options
    Francisco....Make certain I understand....and I may have been using the wrong terminology to describe my problem....

I believe I want Express Web Connect....meaning I have Quicken connect to ALL my credit cards to the web and automatically downloading my transactions....

And I believe what you are telling me is if Quicken CANNOT connect to the source....THEN I have to do a manual download with a QFX file and import that into Quicken....Do I understand you correctly...???

Let me ask this....I'm sure many Quicken users have a Phillips 66 credit card for gas purchases.......Have other users had this same issue and is the only workaround is with a QFX file...???
  • stevem5000
    Options
    I have some answers....maybe help someone else....
    Phillips 66 card will NOT work on Express Web Connect....
    You can access your Phillips 66 card online at www.drivesavvy.com....but Express Web Connect will not work with that either....
    Synchrony Bank is the issueing bank for the Phillips 66 card and that will not work either...

Talking to Phillips 66 representative.....he says for some reason they have issues with using Quicken and Express Web Connect but they hope to have it fixed in the next couple months.....BUT....I think the he was talking about downloading the QFX file rather than Quicken connecting directly to the account and downloading transactions like it would with Express Web Connect....
  • Elisa
    Elisa Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    [Removed-Off Topic]
  • qcudjdenver
    qcudjdenver Member ✭✭
    Options
    The Conoco/Phillips 66 card used to work with no issues [when it was DriveSavvy]. With the changeover to Synchrony Bank, I get nothing but errors. It says 'CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.163:Invalid Wareki year. Account keys not found.' I tried to connect to Synchrony Bank with no luck. I reset the account to go grab 'Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Personal G' and it just spins and spins and spins to connect. Going to blame this on Synchrony Bank.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @qcudjdenver

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue. This error will require an escalation by support to correct the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

I would recommend contacting support by phone on Monday, for a review of the logs and an escalation.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.