why does my budget not sync to the cloud?

When I sync it does not sinc the budget for the current year.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @jimvz

Thank you for the response and the additional details. If you have not done so already, I would check the following two details.

Are you using the same Quicken ID?
    First, verify that you are signed into the correct Quicken ID. The Quicken ID you sign into on the Mobile App needs to be the same one you use in Quicken on your computer. To verify the Quicken ID in Quicken on your computer, go to Edit > Preferences then Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts. On the Mobile App, sign out (located in Settings) then sign back in using the same Quicken ID you just confirmed you're using on your computer.

Are you viewing the correct data file?
    After signing into the Mobile App, you will be given a list of data files associated with your Quicken ID. Here you can select which data file from Quicken on your computer you want to view on the Mobile App. If you are missing transactions on the Mobile App, make certain you are viewing the same data file you have open on your computer. 

Using a different Quicken ID or viewing a different data file can give the appearance that information is missing from the mobile app.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jimvz

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get a bit more information about what's going on? Are you getting an error or is it just not syncing? Did you previous budget sync fine? One thing we can attempt is to see if we're able to get the budget synced by signing out and signing back in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you've tried this try syncing again to see if we're able to get the budget. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jimvz
    jimvz Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. Followed the process you laid out and it doesn’t say it won’t sync anymore, however the budget still will not show up on my app.quicken.com.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @jimvz

Thank you for the response and the additional details. If you have not done so already, I would check the following two details.

Are you using the same Quicken ID?
    First, verify that you are signed into the correct Quicken ID. The Quicken ID you sign into on the Mobile App needs to be the same one you use in Quicken on your computer. To verify the Quicken ID in Quicken on your computer, go to Edit > Preferences then Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts. On the Mobile App, sign out (located in Settings) then sign back in using the same Quicken ID you just confirmed you're using on your computer.

Are you viewing the correct data file?
    After signing into the Mobile App, you will be given a list of data files associated with your Quicken ID. Here you can select which data file from Quicken on your computer you want to view on the Mobile App. If you are missing transactions on the Mobile App, make certain you are viewing the same data file you have open on your computer. 

Using a different Quicken ID or viewing a different data file can give the appearance that information is missing from the mobile app.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.