File Name Is No Longer Displayed (Q Mac)

ann
ann Member ✭✭
I just installed the latest version of Quicken for Mac Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100). I am responsible for bookkeeping for 3 people so I have 3 different Quicken files that I switch among. Prior to installing the latest version, Quicken displayed the file name at the top of the screen. Now I cannot find the file name unless I click on the Menu “File” then “Open Recent”. Does anybody know if there is a quicker way to display the file name without going through the menus?

Thank you.

Best Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    In Preferences, you can choose to again show the filename at the top of the window.

Alternatively, you can click on the Q icon upper right. But, I suspect you always want the filename to display if you handle data for 3 different people, so change the preference.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Here's what you're looking for in Quicken Preferences:
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    In Preferences, you can choose to again show the filename at the top of the window.

Alternatively, you can click on the Q icon upper right. But, I suspect you always want the filename to display if you handle data for 3 different people, so change the preference.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Here's what you're looking for in Quicken Preferences:
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • ann
    ann Member ✭✭
    Thank you all very much for pointing out this setting. Solved!
This discussion has been closed.