How to set up a Morgan Stanley stockplanconnect.morganstanley.com into quicken

Options
I have a stock plan account with Morgan Stanley and when I try to add an account I can only see tow options: Morgan Stanley wealth management or cash management

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Moranos

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the financial institution is still unavailable in the bank list after completing the above steps, the financial institution is unsupported. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Moranos

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the financial institution is still unavailable in the bank list after completing the above steps, the financial institution is unsupported. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.