downloaded transactions

Robles
Robles Member
Transactions exist, but accounts show 0 to review

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Robles

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I wonder if the accounts may be stuck with a red flag. I'd recommend taking a look at the article down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7679372/faq-quicken-windows-red-flag-but-no-transactions-to-review-bug#latest

Once you get a chance lets see if this is able to help you out. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Robles
    Robles Member
    Wow! I'm impressed, both by the speed of your response and the fact that it seems to have worked. I'll verify over the next couple of days and let you know if the problem remains solved.
    Many thanks.
    PS First time this problem occurred in nearly 25 years of use.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Robles

Glad to hear it's working for you. If you do run into any more issues please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Robles
    Robles Member
    Francesco
    Same thing happened the next time I did an on-line update. This sounds like a bug. Is anyone working the problem. I really don't want to go through the recovery procedure you recommend every time I do a download.
  • Robles
    Robles Member
    Is anyone there? The same problem is continuing. It has never happened before. IS THIS CORRECTABLE?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Robles

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for one on one assistance and advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.