Best Buy Credit Card - How to add

I cannot add my Best Buy Credit Card to my Quicken for Mac. I was recently using Quicken for Windows and had no trouble adding / updating. Anyone else have the problem and/or a solution?

Best Answer

• joeong
    joeong Member
    Answer ✓
    do not use the citibank for account lookup. Use Best Buy retail services

Answers

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    So, what happens when you get to this dialog when creating the new credit card account?  Can you not log in with your credentials in the next screen?

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• jmcneil65
    jmcneil65 Member ✭✭
    I have tried logging in with all the Best Buy options. I also reset my Best Buy password to ensure that I was entering the correct information. It just end up asking me if I entered my info correctly.
  • MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Strange.  The credit card is issued by Citibank.  Can you access the card online via their web site?  If so, then just say that it is a Citibank card within QMac.  So strange though that the login worked in QWin.

Hopefully someone else will see this thread and have other ideas (other than creating it as a "my bank is not on this list" = manual data entry).

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• You cannot add the Best Buy account to Quicken through Citi Bank. You add it as a Best Buy credit card. I have yet to be able to download transactions.
  • joeong
    joeong Member
    Answer ✓
    do not use the citibank for account lookup. Use Best Buy retail services
This discussion has been closed.