Unable to update Navy Federal Credit Union transactions

Options
I saw an issue dated 2/12 with an error code and it was updated as RESOLVED 2/17 - however, my Updates for Navy Federal Credit Union stopped downloading transactions a month ago! I get the Update Summary report with zero transactions every time I try it. I just did it 30 minutes ago! Please advise how to fix.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jodi R

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

I would next sign out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Jodi R

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?

1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update this way?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Jodi R
    Jodi R Member ✭✭
    Options
    No the transactions do not come down updating from the register. I get no error messages. The Update Summary reads "7 accounts updated 0 new transactions for review" or something like that.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jodi R

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

I would next sign out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • DavidLHotaling
    Options
    This method just corrected issues for me where 4 account were stuck in waiting whenever I did an account update. Thank you.
  • robertwflynn
    robertwflynn Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    This is an ongoing problem since last October. Quicken says it NFCU fault. NFCU says its Quicken's Fault! [Removed - Rant/Sarcasm]
This discussion has been closed.