Problem with Two Step Authentication with One Step Update

Options
Recently my checking account bank added two step authentication to their online banking process. Quicken updates have ceased to work. I get the window to select the notification method. I select text, and the text never arrives on my mobile phone.

When I sign-on directly to the bank website, I ask for a text code and it is promptly sent. At the bank's side, they see that an authentication code was generated and sent. When I do the same process through Quicken, the bank doesn't see any request. So they conclude that Quicken is broken and not asking for the authentication code.

Please help!

Thanks,
Ken

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Pat Sills

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.