Auto Reconcile Does Not Work

I have one account only that refuses to auto reconcile. I've gone through all the steps to try and turn it on, but it simply refuses to work.

Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

It seems counterintuitive, the "Reconcile using online balance" setting needs to be disabled/unchecked under Account>Edit>Online Services. The next time you reconcile, the account will trigger "use paper or online balance?". You can then  re-select the option.

• @tgm
    @tgm Member ✭✭
    Account Reconciliation is not working on any accounts. I have accepted new transactions for both checking and credit card accounts but when either auto reconcile or a manual reconciliation is started the message "There are no uncleared items to reconcile" is displayed. I tried turning off the "Reconcile using online balance" option but that doesn't change the results. This has been happening for 4 or 5 days.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Hello @tgm

Thank you for reaching out on the community. In this case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support  via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. It'll give us a better idea of what exactly is happening and let us troubleshoot more efficiently. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• dacsa
    dacsa Member
    I'm having the same issue. It started after the last update.
This discussion has been closed.