How to launch Quicken after Microsoft Updates including Meet Now?

mef
mef Member
I ran Microsoft Updates over the weekend including installation of the new Meet Now application. Now Quicken Desktop will start to launch, appear in my task bar, but will not fully open. I have done on the troubleshooting for my Quicken Subscription including uninstalling and installing the software. Still no luck. Please help resolve!

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you hover the mouse cursor over the Quicken task bar icon until the preview window appears, right-click on the preview window, and select Restore or Maximize.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you hover the mouse cursor over the Quicken task bar icon until the preview window appears, right-click on the preview window, and select Restore or Maximize.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mef

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if the program may still be open in the background while not showing. If you could open up your start menu and type in task manager. Make sure more details is selected and select the details tab. From there see if QW.exe is open and if it is click on it and end the task.

There's a chance this could be the issue but if you're still having issues let us know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• mef
    mef Member
    Thank you, Sherlock. That worked. Previously I was hovering over the task bar icon only. I appreciate the tip about hovering over the preview window instead!
This discussion has been closed.