Import a scan to this forum

How do I Import a scan into or this forum?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Okay - just start a new message (like you just did above when you first asked this question above).  Then put in a description of your problem or question.  Next - with the "question window" still open (that is - before you hit the "Post Comment" button at the bottom) switch windows - find the "scan" file - and drag & drop it into the "question window".  Then hit "Post Comment" button.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Rebecca Horaney

You should be able to drag and drop he file into a message thread.  Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I'm sorry - I don't understand how to do that
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Okay - just start a new message (like you just did above when you first asked this question above).  Then put in a description of your problem or question.  Next - with the "question window" still open (that is - before you hit the "Post Comment" button at the bottom) switch windows - find the "scan" file - and drag & drop it into the "question window".  Then hit "Post Comment" button.

Frankx

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Note for Drag and Drop to work the "scan" has to be an image file.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.